Government hajj policy 2018, hajj Dues, Rules, Regulation
Hajj Ballot for Government Hajj Scheme Hajj 2018 has been postponed, next date will be announced soon.
Ministry of Religious Affairs which deal with the hajj scheme also announced New Hajj Policy 2018 for Pakistani Citizens. According to that Hajj policy, 179,210 people will go on travel this year for Hajj. This Hajj quota is 20 Percent Extra to the previous year 2017. The applications for Hajj will be received from January 2018.
In 2018 year 50% percent people will perform Hajj at government subsiding packages.while 50 percent of people will perform Hajj through private Sectors.
Hajj Policy 2018
Islamic day is start by the sunset.Hajj 2018 will be fall between 19 August and 25 August InshaAllah it is estimated by the Fiqh Councel of North America.These are best day for all Muslims in the world. Hajj 2018 takes place from 8th Zul-Hajj to the 13th the Zul-Hajj. Zul-hajj is the last month of the Hijri Calendar. Hajj or pilgrimage to Mecca Land of the Adam when he recognized his Allah,birth place of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and also the city of the Mekka.Hajj is a fundamental of Islam.Every Muslim in huge quantity every year for perform Hajj,and it is reality of life every Muslim have wish to go on Hajj one time in his life.We are providing you all details of Hajj every year.All data of the Hajj is collected from the online resources,if there is any mistake you will mentioned it in the comments.
- Hajj package cost for Northern region: Rs= 280,000
- Hajj package Southern region cost: Rs. 270,000.
- For animal sacrifice Rs. 13,050 extra will be submitted .
- Government will arrange 120,000 pilgrims while private tour companies will manage rest of these.
- Over 80 years of age 10,000 seat has been reserve for citizens .
- Hajj Successful applications 2018 Draws will be held on 26 February.
- 10,000 seats have been set aside for people who have failed to get their name select in draws for at least three times will have an golden chance for them this year.
- Hajj period Reduce from 38 days to 30 days
- Anybody who have already perform pilgrimage on government Hajj scheme will not be allow to submit Hajj application 2018 through government scheme. While people who have performed Hajj in the last 3 year will not be allowed to submit applications through private company.
Hajj 2018 Necessary Documents
- 12 Photographs of 4×3 cm size in light blue background.
- Women applicants under 45 Year age will have to mentioned their Mahram name and their relation with him in the application form of hajj.
- Machine passport which should be valid up to 10 March 2019 0r receipt of passport application issued by the immigration and passport office.
- Health Certificate from mentioned govt hospitals.
- Computerized National ID Card
Government Hajj Scheme Applicants Online Registration System
Days of Hajj 2018 Begins On Sunday,19 August
End in Friday,24 August
Hajj has great importance for all Muslims in the world. Every year million of Muslims pakistani travel thousand of kilometers to perform Hajj and umra.
In Pakistan Hajj application form 2018 started to submitted. All applicants who wants to performed Hajj 2018 should apply in time. It is expected that in 2018 following these banks will collect the Hajj application forms 2018.
Zarai Taraqiati Bank, Ltd. Pakistan
Sindh Bank, Pakistan
Allied Bank Ltd Pakistan
Bank AlFalah Ltd. Pakistan
Bank Ltd. Pakistan
Bank of Punjab Pakistan
United Bank Ltd Pakistan
Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd Pakistan
Faysal Bank Pakistan
National Bank of Pakistan
Habib Bank Ltd Pakistan
Hajj Applications process under the government scheme would be received from January 2018.
All information about Hajj 2018 is collected from online resources and ministry of hajj resources. In condition of any more help about Hajj 2018 application form Hajj 2018, you can asked question from comments us below.
گورنمنٹ سکيم – حج 2018 کی قرعہ اندازی مؤخر کر دی گئ ھے۔ نئ تاريخ کے متعلق آگاہ کر دياجاۓ گاـ