Govt of Punjab decided to launch Training Academy in each Cluster.Each CTSC Converted into Training Academy. Selection of Trainers for ADU (Academic Development Unit) at each CTSC in all over the Punjab in following 8 Subject.
The selection criteria is
1.Minimum Master Degree in relevant subject of selection
2.Minimum 3 years teaching experience in Government Schools
3. Preference given to those teachers Majority of teachers of cluster like him.
Trainer Selection Plan for Academic Development unit
1. Meeting with CEO & DMO is conducted in each DTSC timing 20-04-2017 .
Participants are DTSC Head , CEO, DMO, TE (A&F).
2. Meeting with CTSC Head in each DTSC 21-04-2017
Participants are DTSC Head , TE , CTSC Heads , DEO (SE)
3. Meeting of all teachers of attached schools and teacher of school without primary portion in each CTSC 22-04-2017.
Participants are DTEs , CTSC Heads , Dept.Rep, DMO Rep teachers of attach and un attach schools primary to high secondary school.
4. Preparation of trainer list by CTSC in each CTSC 24-04-2017
Participants are DTEs , CTSC Heads , Dept.Rep. DMO Rep.
5. Preparation of trainer list by DTSC in each DTSC 25-04-2017
Final List Submission to DSD Through Email to cc (R&DL) 26-04-2017
Request to all DTEs Mention competent Teacher for as a Master Trainer because these Master Trainer Helps DTEs in CTSC Training Academies.
For more info. visit this page daily www.theinfogate.com