PPSC has advertised Headmaster/Headmistress/Dy.DEO (BS-17 & BS-18) in school education Department. Apply Online Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore Advertisement 29 / 2016
Total Post = 341
Total No. of Posts Headmaster/Deputy headmaster (BS-17) = 125
Total No. of Posts Headmistress/Deputy headmistress (BS-17) = 120
Total No. of Posts Senior headmistress (BS-18) = 96
Age limit (BS-17) Male = 22 To 35 year
Age limit (BS-17) Female = 22 To 38 year
Age limit (BS-18) Female = 28 To 43 year
Education Master Degree with B.Ed/M.Ed/MA
Published Date is 14-August-2016 Sunday.
(CASE NO. 32- RA – 2016) RECRUITMENT TO 125 (ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE) POSTS OF HEADMASTER and DEPUTY HEADMASTER (BS=17) IN WHICH 4 FOUR POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED CANDIDATE AND 6 SIX POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES ON CONTRACT BASE FOR PERIOD OF FIVE YEAR IN SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT.
a. MA Masters Degree in Arts and Science. Second 2nd Division from a recognized HEC University;
b. M.Ed, M.A, Education or B.Ed in Second Division from a recognized HEC University.
Note: M.A Education M.Ed. /and B.Ed which are linking to Special Education and DNFE are not approveable or acceptable.
2. PAY BS=17
3. AGE: 22 to 30 plus 05 Years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male person and 35(thirty five) Years on 29-08-2016 as per Government of Punjab, Notification No. SOR-I (S GAD) 9-36-81 dated 21-5-2012.
4. DOMICILE: Punjab.
5. In GENDER: Only Male Candidates who has domiciled in any District of the Punjab can apply.
6. PLACE OF POSTING: posting Anywhere in Province of Punjab.
8. SYLLABUS FOR THE POSTS OF HEADMASTER / DEPUTY HEADMASTER: Candidate will be required to choose Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Written Test of Hundred 100 Marks in 90 Minutes time. Syllabus is as under:
Application of knowledge with specific reference to the following categories.
11- Questions on applications of the Principles of Teaching..
iii- General Ability in which includes Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Daily Science, Basic of Mathematics, English, Basic Computer Study and Islamiat.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST and INTERVIEW) (BS=18)
1= before submitting of application Candidates are advise to read all terms ,condition AND instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for candidates for 2016 given on PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC) website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete. The responsibility of correctness of the all data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on candidate.
2. Applicants are required to submit your Online Application Form by Closing Date which is 29/08/2016 up to 12:PM. Candidates should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in light of the Guidelines and Instructions which are mentioned in the Advertisement for the post.
3. Editing options, to correct any data in the Online Application Form will also be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications 29 august.
4. It is must for Candidates to deposit Rs.(400 four hundred rupees) under PPSC Head (C02101) ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE TEST FEE money REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC) in any Branch of National of Pakistan Bank of State banker Government Treasury on before Closing Date 29 august of submission of applications.
No Bank Draft or Pay Order or BANK Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
Last Date is 29-August-2016 Monday.
Newspaper : Jang
Add Link : http://e.jang.com.pk/08-14-2016/Lahore/page50.asp